Thursday, February 18, 2010

Analyze This Message

At a local business-supply store, I recently purchased your "Negotiator Pro" for my computer. I bought the CD after seeing your ad for it in Macworld magazine, and it looked as if it might be an effective tool for my job.

Unfortunately, when I inserted it in my office computer, it wouldn't work. I returned it to the store, but since it had already been opened, they refused to exchange it for a CD that would work or for a refund. I was told to contact this company and you might be able to send me another version.

If you could please send the information to me at the letterhead address. If you cannot send me the correct disk, please refund my $79.95. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me in this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment